Saturday, October 24, 2015

OOTN | FWSK DAY 3



Hello!
So, Fashion Weekend Skopje started on Wednesday and I was/am so excited! There won't be photos from the first two evenings (the first one was casual with a short exhibition, and I didn't have time to go to the second day for the Igor Markov fashion show) BUT here I am with the outfit I chose for the third day. Went on the more dressy side for this evening, with an all black outfit with a pop of pink.
I am planning on covering some of the shows that I had the chance to see, so keep your eyes peeled for those, It's gonna be a fun time here on the blog.
Photos by: Nikola Ilievski

Здраво!
Епа, Fashion Weekend Skopje почна во Среда и бев/сум многу возбудена! За жал нема слики од првите две вечери (првата беше изложба на студентите од ЕУРМ, а за втората вечер односно ревијата на Игор Марков немав време да ја посетам) НО ги започнуваме овогодинешните A/W ревии со тоа што го носев на третата вечер.
Планирам да напишам  reviews за ревиите кои ми имаат оставено најголем впечаток, така да многу нови постови ќе ве чекаат деновиве на блогот.
Фотографија: Никола Илиевски 


No comments:

Post a Comment