Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ways to wear skirts in winter

I am so glad that i have some free time to take some pictures and post them to you.
I have missed you guys soo much!

So, this post will be about ways to wear skirts in winter.
Of course i will tell you the number one way to wear skirts right now is by wearing tights.But, for those who are living in the colder climate, for example me. It's bellow zero in my country, so a pair of thin tights will not cut it! So i recommend wearing thermal skin colored tights under neath them.

1.Black and white
-The first outfit is a more festive, balerina-esque. I paired my skirt with a black bodysuit, a white cardigan that is belted and my thermal tights + normal black tights. I would wear this to a New Years Eve party, or just a party in general.







2.Layering and mixing prints
The second one is all about layering. I paired the tights from the first outfit with some knee-high socks. I am also wearing a flower patterned black skirt, the same black bodysuit and a striped cardigan.



If the layering is too much for you, you can lose the socks and voila!


3. Short socks
-For this outfit i took some flower patterned tights ( I am wearing my thermal tight in all of the pictures ) and i added some short black sock to peek out of the boots. Its fun and girly. You can also wear leg warmers. Okay, so besides that i am wearing a gray sweater tucked in a red skirt with a cute owl necklace.




XoXo Elena.

28 comments:

  1. Preee dobri ti se site kombinacii kolku si samo slatka i preubava :*
    Nemozam da izberam koja od koja poveke mi se dopagja :D

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!
    I must say I am very proud of you girl and I feel honored to be among the first people to find your blog from the very start.
    I love your romantic and laid back style. As a big fan of layering, tights and skirts, you totally got me! :) My only suggestion would be that you take photos outside so that the colours and textures are seen in a daylight, and also will make it more lively. Other than that, way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! It means a lot to me because i am new at this =D
      I wanted to take photos outside, but i can't because i don't have the nerves to go home and change 3 times. But i will try to take the rest of mu photos outside for sure!

      Delete
  3. Браво! Одлична си, навистина.
    Може сукња и во зима, се додека изгледа пристојно, а ти одлично си ги споила парчињата.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Одличен ти е предлогот да се носат месо-боја термo-хулахопки, ќе го практикувам.
    Убави комбинации правиш, продолжи така :)
    Поздрав.

    ReplyDelete
  5. odlizni ti se kombinaciite...bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Браво!
    Првата комбинација која ја постирав одамна во Модни критики беше со ременче врз џемперот. На тој начин изгледа ултра шик + е уникатно. :) Мене многу ми се допаѓа изборот на чизми со нитни затоа што додава рок елементи на префинета комбинација. :)

    Втората комбинација ми е најубава.
    Мешањето на принт секогаш започнува со најпростите, односно точки и линии (иако овие не ми изгледаат на точки, но има слиност), па е одличен старт за оние кои сакаат да ја научат оваа техника, преку постов.
    Принтовите заедно комбинирани се многу убави, особено во тегет. Повторно, можеби грешам, но на мене на таа нијанса ми изгледа.
    Третата исто така заслужува големо браво.
    Принтот на хулахопките е убав и боже како добро изгледа со бордо здолниште.

    Пофалби! :)
    http://makedonskimodenblogspot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ти благодарам мноогу!
      Ми се допаѓа како коментираш, како професионалец! :D

      Delete
  7. Super kombinacije :)
    Naravno pratim te,imas super blog.

    Pozdrav iz Srbije :*
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. mnogu si slatka i ovie kombinacii super ti prilegaat na vozrasta ,sloevita obleka kako vo ovie kombinacii e vistinski moden pogodok...golemo bravoo:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this post :)
    And you have some really great suggestions :D
    Of course I'll follow you :)
    I hope you'll do the same. I'll be waiting for you on my blog. Just tell me when you hit the follow button :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Елена, одлично.
    Првата ми се допаѓа каиш врз џемперче, втората исто така е прекрасна. Третата ми е фаворит. За чорапите повисоки од чизмите имаш палец нагоре. :)

    pamelche998.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing style!



    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Супер пост!Толку убаво искомбинирано,што сега имам мерак да тргнам до најблиската продавница и да си земам една сукња!

    fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ubavo izgledas vo sekoja kombinacija!
    te sledam ...pozdrav :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ladies skirts are a stylish, feminine and versatile pieces of clothing. In the summer they are comfortable and cool and in the winter can be worn with tights for an elegant but cosy outfit. African Attire

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to thank you a lot more for this amazing web-site you have created here. It truly is full of useful tips for those who are genuinely interested in this subject, specifically this very post. Your all actually sweet plus thoughtful of others as well as reading your site posts is a wonderful delight in my experience. And what a generous reward! Mary and I will certainly have fun making use of your guidelines in what we must do in a few weeks. Our checklist is a mile long which means that your tips might be put to great use. the limited women\'s clothing

    ReplyDelete