Monday, October 5, 2015

Autumn uniform


Hello!
Sweater weather has arrived y'all! It's time to take out the cozy knits, leather jackets and boots and everything that's good in life. I'm naming this post Autumn uniform because I am not kidding, this is and will be my go to outfit this autumn. The sweater is the coziest thing ever, I feel like I'm wearing a socially acceptable pajama top. The leather jacket is a new addition and I AM IN LOVE.
Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Здраво!
Пристина времето за џемпери! Време е да си ги извадиме сите слатки џемперчиња, кожни јакни, чизмички и се што е добро во животот. Името на овој пост не е залудно одбрано, ова е и ќе биде мојата go to комбинација за оваа есен. Џемперот е најудобното нешто на светот, се чувствувам како да носам општествено прифатлива пижама.
Како и да е, се надевам ќе ви се допадне постот.



2 comments: