Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Playlist


Hello!
So, In my last post I mentioned something about possibly doing a monthly playlist. I wanted to do this for such a long time and I think that now is the perfect timing.
*these posts are going to be only in english*
*овие постови ќе бидат само на англиски*

March was a full of ups and downs, tears and laughs, very little sun, so much rain. So I guess that had an impact on what I was listening, so here you will find a variety of songs, from rap to technopop and electronica.

Bridges is one of my all time favorite songs and reminds me of good times with good friends, and due to some events I went back to this beautiful song and had it on repeat.
Nothing on my mind has the most beautiful video that you must watch, It goes perfectly with the song and by the end you will wish that you were the boy in the video,trust me. This song makes me think of summer sunsets and beaches so much.
Falling for somebody new and W2TW are very chill songs for those rainy days.
Where are U now is one of my latest discoveries, don't let the Justin Bieber part fool you, (if you don't like him) this song is really good.
The oldest computer is a fast, upbeat song that you will want to sing to (or rap if you can haha). I really respect Childish Gambino as an artist, I know he gets a lot of hate but I really don't see why.
And finally King by my all time favorite band - Years & Years. I have listened to all of their songs and Take Shelter has a special place in my heart, but this month King has been on repeat. It's just a feel good song that you can sing to with everything you have.

*You can click on the song titles to hear the songs*
*Кликнете на насловите на песните за да ги слушнете*

Bobi, these posts are dedicated to you  ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment