Sunday, August 31, 2014

Embroidered


Hello!
It is sadly the end of August and the end of summer break. This summer went by so quickly, time sure flies!
Ending this month with a cream look. I love this embroidered top, it's so dainty and cute, and I paired it with cream shorts, sandals, a cream bag and for that pop of color i chose a neon green bracelet.
Hope you like it.

Здраво!
За жал ова е крајот на Август и крајот на летниот распуст! Ова лето ми помина премногу брзо, времето дефинитивно лета!
Го завршувам овој месец со кремаста комбинација. Ја обожавам оваа кошулка со извезени мотиви на неа, тука ја искомбинирав со кремасти шорцеви, сандали, кремаста чанта и за додавање на малку боја ја одбрав оваа неон зелена алка.
Се надевам ќе ви се допадне.


8 comments:

  1. nice outfit, the top is lovely and those shoes are so cute!!!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! I'm now following you... Follow me back? :)

    Wow great post, thanks for sharing - Lovely pictures, you look so pretty!

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Преубава кошула, дефинитивно!И комбинацијата ми се свиѓа ептен.
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really beautiful.. i love your blog and outfit. so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet Elena! Love your bow sandals! =)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear,

    you look great! Love your outfit :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Многу убава комбинација, кошулата е прекрасна.

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete