Saturday, January 4, 2014

A pop of plaid



Hello! 
First off Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best in 2014! 
So, this is my first post for the new year, a bit casual yet still dressy. I have been loving plaid for the past few months and love pairing it with cute simple sweaters. Plaid shirts can be styled many different ways, but i chose to go simple with just a pop of plaid on my collar. Some jeans,boots,a black bag and a variety of rings and we are done.
Hope you like it.
P.S. I will not be posting anything for the next couple of weeks, I am not in the position to take pictures right now, but will be back with full speed!


Здравоо!
Прво би сакала да ви посакам Среќна Нова Година и исто така среќни празници! 
Еве го, мојот прв пост во новата година. Кежуал, но сепак dressy. Последниве неколку месеци обожавам карирани кошулчиња, мислам дека се сон! Одлични се за комбинирање, од една кошула може да се добијат толку различни комбинации. Јас одлучив да ја искомбинирам со бело џемперче, така што имам малку карирано на јаката. Фармерки, чизмички, ташна, и неколку прстени во сребрен тон и готови сме. 
Се надевам ќе ви се допадне.
П.С. Ќе земам малку одмор следниве неколку недели, така да нема да има постови од мене. Но, потоа се враќам со полна пареа!




♥ Elena.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for follwoing! :*
    I followed back.
    xoxo Maria

    www.mle-photographies.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit sweetie, I love your bag! ;)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ахх, прекрасна моја.
    Ташната е all time favorite, а џемперот остава без здив, немам што повеке да кажам
    Се гледаме наскоро, гушки :)
    http://theglamorousb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and interesting blog ! Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes, follow me and I will follow u back as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :D

    You look gorgeous here!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlicna kombinacija :)
    Love it
    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! I like layering shirts under sweaters!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete