Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, everybody! My name is Elena and this is my new fashion blog.

This is an introduction post, my next post will be  regular and fashion related.
So, i'm 15 years old and i live in Skopje, Macedonia.
I love fashion and at times i may show signs of being a shopaholic, but i promise, i'm not!
I would describe my style as girly and trendy. I am a trend follower, not a trend setter for sure.
I love writing, reading books and drinking a cup of  hot chocolate in a cute mug.

That is all for now, i will talk to you in my next post.
xoxo Elena

4 comments:

  1. Баш ми е драго што си почнала со блогирање. Едвај чекам да постираш комбинација =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Неделава дефинитивно ќе ставам моја комбинација! :)

      Delete
  2. Ти посакувам убав почеток! Се радувам :)

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fala mnogu, milo mi e sto sum vo ovaa Blogger familija :D

      Delete